Northern & Central New Jersey Family Law Attorney
At the Law Offices of Irwin D. Tubman, LLC, in Bayonne and East Brunswick, New Jersey, we provide advice and representation in all areas of family law, including:
- Divorce: Our goal is to resolve the various problems arising out of divorce in such a way as to enable our clients to move forward with their lives in a positive manner.
- Child custody: Of all the issues in a divorce, child visitation and custody matters are the most emotional.
- Child support: In New Jersey, child support payments depend on several factors, including the income of the parents and the time the child spends with each parent and as to older children regarding college-related issues.
- Property division: One of the most important steps during the divorce process is achieving an equitable division of marital property to facilitate financial life after the divorce.
- Alimony: In certain circumstances, alimony (sometimes called spousal support or maintenance) can be a part of your divorce settlement, but it must be done correctly.
- Domestic violence and protection orders: Domestic violence, the threat of domestic violence or spousal abuse, or false allegations of violence can occur in all types of homes and families.
- Child custody and support modifications: We help clients modify existing parenting time and child support agreements to meet their changing needs and the best interests of their children.
- Child relocation: If you want to relocate with your child, or if you want to contest relocation, it is essential you obtain legal advice from an experienced lawyer.
- Premarital agreements: We help clients create and negotiate premarital contracts.
How We Work and How We Charge
Our legal practice is positioned on providing premium client service. This means being easy to deal with and using our experience and expertise to deliver a successful outcome for you. We pride ourselves on our open, down-to-earth approach. As part of this accessibility commitment, we will keep you posted on the progress of your case, and your options, every step of the way.
Structure of Typical Legal Case and Fees
At the Law Offices of Irwin D. Tubman LLC, we are committed to exceptional dedication and client care. Below we have provided an example of how a typical legal case may transpire.
|You Contact Our Office|
Our service charge options
In most cases, we can fix our fees for the work we do. We’ll consider the prospect of additional and unexpected work and give you a fixed cost.
Pay as you go
Many of our clients prefer us to work on a pay-as-you-go basis. For this type of service, our standard hourly rate applies.