Northern & Central New Jersey Family Law Attorney
At the Law Offices of Irwin D. Tubman, LLC, in Bayonne and East Brunswick, New Jersey, we provide advice and representation in all areas of family law, including:
- Divorce: Our goal is to resolve the various problems arising out of divorce in such a way as to enable our clients to move forward with their lives in a positive manner.
- Child custody: Of all the issues in a divorce, child visitation and custody matters are the most emotional.
- Child support: In New Jersey, child support payments depend on several factors, including the income of the parents and the time the child spends with each parent and as to older children regarding college-related issues.
- Property division: One of the most important steps during the divorce process is achieving an equitable division of marital property to facilitate financial life after the divorce.
- Alimony: In certain circumstances, alimony (sometimes called spousal support or maintenance) can be a part of your divorce settlement, but it must be done correctly.
- Domestic violence and protection orders: Domestic violence, the threat of domestic violence or spousal abuse, or false allegations of violence can occur in all types of homes and families.
- Child custody and support modifications: We help clients modify existing parenting time and child support agreements to meet their changing needs and the best interests of their children.
- Child relocation: If you want to relocate with your child, or if you want to contest relocation, it is essential you obtain legal advice from an experienced lawyer.
- Premarital agreements: We help clients create and negotiate premarital contracts.