For more than 35 years, the Law Offices of Irwin D. Tubman, LLC, in Hudson and Middlesex Counties has helped families in the Greater North and Central New Jersey overcome difficult legal problems.
We protect our clients’ rights through assertive representation in the courts. We help people make sound decisions about the distribution of their assets in order to provide for their family members and loved ones.
Contact our office today to discuss any and all of your legal concerns.
Skilled Legal Representation
Our firm provides advice and representation in the areas of:
- Family Law: Including divorce, child custody, child support, division of marital property, spousal support, prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements, protection orders and other matrimonial issues.
- Estates: Including wills, trusts, probate, estate administration, estate litigation and will contests.
- Real Estate: Including attorney review of real estate contracts, facilitating closings and litigating real estate disputes.
- Personal Injury: Obtaining compensation for victims of serious injury in car accidents, construction site accidents and other types of accidents. We also represent families in cases of wrongful death.
- Municipal Criminal Defense: Handling DUI defense and traffic tickets in New Jersey.
A Strong Advocate for New Jersey Families
Whether we are representing you in family court or other divisions of the Superior Court, at a real estate closing, or any other venue, lawyer Irwin D. Tubman will give you the information you need to make an educated decision. Once you make a decision, our priority will be to achieve your goals while protecting your rights and interests at every stage of the legal process.
The principal of our firm, attorney Irwin D. Tubman, believes that an informed client can play an important role in the resolution of the legal matter at hand. In close consultation with you, we will thoroughly explore your legal options, the risks and costs of those options, and their likely outcomes.